January 6, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge

I've decided to participate in the Debut Author Challenge next year as a way to discover fantastic new authors that are out there. Hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, this seems like a really fun challenge, and I hope to get introduced to the beginning of some exciting new series. Click here if you are interested in signing up.
I am planning on reading at least 12 debuts in 2012, and those include:

1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
3. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
4. Above by Leah Bobet
5. Fracture by Megan Miranda
6. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
7. Where It Began by Ann Redsich Stampler
8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
9. Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers
10. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
11. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
12. Slide by Jill Hathaway
Backups:

1. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
2. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
3. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
4. The Selection by Kiera Cass
5. Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
6. Level Two by Lenore Appelhans
7. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
8. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
9. Undeadly by Michele Vail
10. The Girls Of No Return by Erin Saldin
11. Croak by Gina Damico
12. The Glimpse by Claire Merle
I do hope I can get to more books, but I'll be starting my first year at university, so I may not be able to afford too many new books. There are so many debuts I'm excited about and this is just a fraction of them. If you'd like to see my full list, check out my 2012 DAC shelf on Goodreads. 
Are any of you participating in this challenge next year? What books are you looking forward to in 2012?

1 comment:

  1. You've received a blog award! Come on over to my blog to pick it up :)

    http://bookruckus.blogspot.ca/2012/03/blog-award.html

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete