January 2, 2011

Review Policy

Review Policy
Although most of the books I review on this blog are ones that I have purchased myself, I will happily accept requests from publishers and authors to read their books.
I read mostly young adult novels, and enjoy all genres within YA literature. I accept requests from both publishers and authors (this includes self-published authors). I accept both hard copies and e-copies of novels. My reviews are posted both on my blog and on Goodreads, and I will strive to review them close to the novel’s release date.
My reviews are not always positive, but are always fair. If something doesn’t work for me I’ll say why, not attack the author’s writing skills. I am open to hosting interviews, giveaways and guest posts. If this is something you’re interested in, please mention this in your request. 
All review requests and questions can be sent to my email 
crackaspinebookreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment